Re: Stars & STripes

Hi Steven:

Do you want the entire arrangment?  It is a brass band arrangement and
Bernie transcribed the pic part for BBb bass.  As you are aware, the pic
art was not done for anyone, so we just added it and it works.

Not a lot new, other than my Father is with us now.  He is 88 and had a bad
fall in Winnipeg.  He got pushed down by a dog!  Broke his elbow and hip.
That on top of prostate surgury and failing kidneys, he is a real wreck!
He can't do anything by himself now.  Helen and I have our hands full.  We
are still trying to see what aid is available to him.  He really should be
in the hospital.  Right now, his case is falling in the cracks as he is
from "out of province".  He doesn't qualify for anything, but we are still
working on it.  We are probably going to get someone in.

I saw your letter to the Aussi's and Kiwi's.  Good luck on that.

Helen and I hosted Steven Sykes last month. He ate almost as much as you
did!!!!  But you can see where he puts it!  What an amazing musician!  Do
you get a chance to work with him?

I'll give a copy of S & S to Richard when he is here in 2 weeks.  You
should have it soon.  It will be faster than mail.

Cheers for now!

Murray