Fraser Clan Gathering

 brass band mailing list.<nl><nl>OK, I've done my homework, read the rules
etc.etc., and accept I'm about to <nl>be (affectionatly!)  labelled a 'newb=
ie',  however it will relieve you to hear  I'm not new to brass bands.<nl><=
nl>At this point you probably think I'm going bore you with my life story,
 but I'll spare you all that and post a request instead.<nl> <nl>Drumblade
Junior Band will be performing at the "Fraser Clan Gathering" to be held at=
 Castle Fraser, Sauchen, on Friday  15th August.<nl><nl>Due to holidays the=
y could be a couple of players short. If you are visiting the North East of=
 Scotland and would like to 'have a blow' <italic></italic>you would be ver=
y welcome. please contact me for details and directions. <nl><italic>kilt's=
40,000 plus visitors expected to attend the three day gathering,  why not c=
>Derrick Chapman.<nl>MD Drumblade Band<nl>Music editor Castle Music UK  (Te=
l/Fax: 01466 751 357)<nl>Mailto:castlemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.argo=
			  <nl><nl>