Kneller Hall (Slightly off topic)

Dear list,

What can you tell me about Kneller Hall?

I understand it's a (THE?) military school of music in the UK. If so, which
branch of the forces? I have also heard they perform for the public
throughout the summer in quite spectacular fashion. Anybody ever been?
Anybody know how to get in touch?

So many questions, so little time!

If military music is considered off topic I apologise and would ask for
replies to me personnaly so as to keep the list on track with BRASS only.

Best regards

Chris