Posthorn - Where can I get a new one?

Dear All

I have been asked by a friend to try and find out who sells brand new
posthorns these days.  Can anyone help?  I've tried Boosey's, but apart
from them being nearly 230, I am not that friendly with them these days
(due to various areas of lacquer falling off instruments, them not
supplying orders etc etc) - and I don't want to give them the business if I
can help it.

Cheers

Pam
pam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx