A pleasent Story

With all the mails going around about instrument choices at the moment, I
would like to share a little story with you. About 4 months ago I bought
one of the new Besson 4 valve Baritones ( which I fell completely in love
with ) just recently I discovered a small spot where the silver plating
seemed not to have taken to the brass properly and there was a very faint
yellow tinge starting to show. Two days ago I contacted Boosey & Hawkes
about the problem who probably found it hard to believe and asked me to
bring it down and show them. I did this and have now in my posession and a
brand new horn . I couldn't imagine a much better service than this except
perhaps if I didn't have the problem in the first place.

Completely satisfied
Steve Harlow
St Marys Brass.