Re: Re: Posthorn - Where can I get a new one?

	Try Robb Stewart of California, USA. Robb makes replica instruments. I have
purchased a set of 5 over the shoulder replica saxhorns. They play extremely
well. He also makes replica keyed bugles and ophicleides.
	In his June 1, 1996, pricelist he advertises an English coach horn in C or
Bb for US$375.
	He does not have email but you can reach him at:

	Robb Stewart Brass Instruments
	140 E. Santa Clara St. #18
	Arcadia, CA 91006
	Phone & Fax:  (818) 447-1904