For Sale!!! Selmer Altosax SA 80 II (In Holland)

Hi All,

Yes, as the subject suggests, I am selling my (Paris) Selmer Alto.
Bought it 3 years ago, for my daughter, who later preferred the bari (well,
where would *you* turn?).
It's hardly ever used (Rehearse at home? Why?)

Make me an offer people!

Tjip