Re: Pageantry Percussion

On Tue 26 Aug 97 (15:29:23 +0100), david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I would like to get hold of a copy of the new percussion part, written
> by Bram Gay I think, and wonder if anyone can help. As we already have
> the original set of parts and score we would like to avoid paying out
> for the lot!
>
> Also, is the appended score available separately or can somebody help
> by lending us there's for a contest in October.

David,

Percussion parts (two parts) are available, priced ukp 2.25 each, and a new
score with added percussion ukp 15.25.  You are quite right Bram Gay did write
the percussion parts. Sorry I don't have a score to loan you, but I can get new
score and/or parts,(approx 3 day's) if no one can help you.
Hope this helps.

--
Derrick Chapman
MD Drumblade Band