COM - New CD, Hunt Plays Max Schlossberg

Dear listmembers,

Just wanted to inform you of the impending release of our new CD:

Hunt Plays Max Schlossberg - Daily Drills and Technical Studies

 There are some 77 tracks recorded, with exercises from every section.
(57 min.+.) If I remember correctly, all of the etudes are recorded.
At the very end of the CD some of the exercises have been "expanded"
into the stratosphere.

Furthermore, I am pleased to inform you this recording will be
promoted and distributed by M.BARON, publishers of the printed music.
we'd like very much to have a distributor in the UK.

Please visit our website at:  http://www.erols.com/bflatmus

where we have included a couple of recorded cuts from SCHLOSSBERG.
Also, we have established a new feature called "Tips For The
Trumpeter" (well, cornetists, for this list) to be added to, each
week.

Keep 'Em Flying

Clyde - B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION