Hello everyone

Hello all,

I've just subscribed, and look forward to hearing from you all at some
point.  I don't know who else subscribes, but if you know me then send me
an e-mail so that I know you are on, if you don't know me feel free to send
me a message at any time.

Just a bit of background about myself: I was born in Barnsley (Yorkshire,
UK) but now live in the Saddleworth area of the North West of England.  I
have played with Brighouse & Rastrick band in the UK for 5 years now (3
years as assistant principal cornet, and the last 2 years as soprano
cornet), I have previously played for 2 years with Carlton Main Frickley
Colliery band, 3 years with Stocksbridge band, 3 years with Warren band,
and 6 years with my first band Barrow Colliery band (now Barnsley Building
Society band), all in the UK.

I have also been a member of the Young Ambassadors brass band of Great
Britain for the last 6 years, and have done 3 tours of USA/Canada with them
(not the one this year though), so if you live in USA or Canada and know
the band, get in touch.

I look forward to receiving your messages.

Martin Irwin
Soprano cornet
Brighouse & Rastrick band
E-Mail: mirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx