Brass Bands in Crawley

     Our third cornet player is having to work in Crawley until
     Christmas this year and would like to "keep her lip in" whilst
     she is away.

     Can anyone let me know what bands are in the area and could you
     provide telephone numbers so that she can contact them.

     Also if anyone in the Manchester area would like to rehearse with
     our band on third cornet whilst she is away then please let me
     know.

     Cheers

     Janet Lewis
     Principal Cornet