British Bb Bugle

Hello,

Strictly speaking, this may be slightly off the topic of our list,
but the resources here for finding instruments are so deep
that it seems the best place to bring this question.

My sister is looking for a British Bb Bugle.  This instrument
is apparently used as a feature with bagpipe bands.  From her
description of it, it sounds as if it is a conical-bore horn,
although I'm not sure of that.  She lives in the United States
(so do I) and, although she has seen the bugle in Highland gear
catalogs, none of the companies she has called carry the horn
anymore.

I imagine it's much more likely that she can order this from a
company known to those of you in Great Britain, so I'm looking
for names, addresses, phone number, web pages, whatever.  Also,
she would like a recommendation for what is the best mouthpiece
to use on such a horn, and for some music that can be played
on it (and which would typically be used in a bagpipe band
setting).  Here in the US, most bugle calls are associated with
our military -- "Revellie," "Taps," "Charge" and so forth.  We
believe that there are probably other traditional calls more
grounded in the British tradition, and she is hoping that they
have been written down in a book somewhere.

Thanks for your help,

Connie Varner
Triangle Brass Band
North Carolina, USA