Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 19:58:38 -0700
From: Penny Dodd <pdodd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: musicshop@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: Replacement Parts]

--------------2B676155A9

I tried the NY office and they referred me to you.  Sure hope you can
lead me in the right direction.

Penny

--------------2B676155A9

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:26:11 -0700
From: Penny Dodd <pdodd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bhsales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Replacement Parts

The Golden State British Brass Band (LA,Calif) is in need of of some
replacement parts.  We have been given two old arrangements that are
missing a couple of parts.

	Introduction to the Third Act of Lohengrin by Wagner
		(No BBJ # on the cover or anywhere on any of the parts -just a
small # 3701 on the lower right hand corner.)
		There only a condensed score.  Need Fluegelhorn and/orRepiano
parts.

	Entry of the Mastersingers from 'Die Meistersinger' by Wagner
		(BBJ # 702 Copyright 1930.)  Fluegelhorn and 2nd EbTenor Horn parts
missing.

Please let me know availablity and cost to replace the missing parts.

Penny Dodd, Treas.
Golden State BBB