Fw: MLFHS: Besses oth Barn Brass

I have forwarded this message from the Manchester and Lancashire Family
History Society (MLFHS) Internet group mailing list in the hope that
someone more knowledgeable than I may give some assistance.

Reply either to me, Kevin Smith < kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >, or to the
originator of the message, Dianne and Colin  < deltat@xxxxxxxx >

Thanks.