Lilliburlero

This one is for all you Brits out there.

I recently acquired a cheesy Canadian produced cd of British wind band
marches and was quite taken with some tasty little tunes. Lilliburlero is one
in which I am particularly interested. The cd was so cheaply made that
composers weren't even listed. Some were even lifted off vinyl recordings
evident by the popping and hiss associated with vinyl records. I would
appreciate any info avalailable including:composer, availabilty of a brass
band arrangement, and any historical significance or background info attached
to the march.

Thank You and Regards,
Kevin Miller