Re: Hello everyone

 I play a Schilke
>with a Bach 3c mp and this works quite well but find that G above the
>staff and higher are sharp and use alternative fingering to remedy this.
>I've heard the Kanstul Eb is good - have you tried one.
Recently during the visit of the Young Ambassadors Band to
Canada I had a chance to try a Schilke and found much as you do
that there are some pitch problems. I had the opportunity over the
previous 5 weeks to have the use of a Kanstul and it is much better
for eveness of pitch and response. It "feels" a bit like a Bb and blends
with the Solo Cornets
much better. At present I am using the bands Yamaha but am really
considering the purchase of a Kanstul.
If you have to go back and forth between Bb and Eb it would
be IMHO the best choice.
Graham Young (905) 575-8440
Weston Silver Band, Symphony Hamilton
Celebration Brass, McMaster Chamber Orchestra
gyoung@xxxxxxxx