Missing Parts

Brass Banders,
 I am sorry the previous forwarded post ended up so messy.  I will
repost.  The Golden State British Brass Band  (Los Angeles, California,
USA) is again in need of some replacement parts.  I have again tried
Boosey & Hawkes in NY - they referred me to London.  Since I have had no
response from London (after two weeks), I am throwing it out to all of
you that subscribe to this list.  Can someone help us?

	Introduction to the Third Act of Lohengrin by Wagner
	There is no BBJ# on the cover or anywhere on any of the parts, only a
small #3701 on the lower right hand corner.  Also there is no copyright
date.  There is only a condensed score so cannot copy from score.  Need
Fluegelhorn and/or Repiano parts.

	Entry of the Mastersingers from 'Die Meistersinger' by Wagner
	BBJ # 702, Copyright 1930.  Need Fluegelhorn and 2nd Eb Tenor Horn.

We would appreciate it if you could check your libraries for these
pieces and respond to me personally.

Thanks

Penny Dodd (pdodd@xxxxxxxxx)
Golden State BBB