Re: "FODENS"

Good on ya guys!

Pleased to see that you have secured sponsorship and that another band
won't be biting the dust!

How are things going down there anywhere Matey? I will still speak to you,
even thought no representative from Fodens turned up at my leaving do!

Monkey

At 09:26 AM 3/9/97 +0000, you wrote:
>For those who don't yet know.
>
>Britannia Building Society band is no more.  The sponsorship was lost
>on the 1st of July 1997.  For the last two months the committee have
>frantically been trying to secure a new sponsor for the band and are
>now pleased to make the following announcement.
>
>After the loss of sponsorship the band reverted back to its original
>name The Fodens Band, after the Fodens Truck company, who formed it
>in 1900.  We have been fortunate to secure the sponsorship of
>Antoine Courtois Musical Instrument (Paris) for the next 5 years.
>Courtois are the oldest brass instrument company in the world and are
>equally proud to be associated with on of the world finest bands with
>a heritage to match their own.
>The band will in future be called the Fodens (Courtois) Band and will
>be making its first outing under this banner at the British Open on
>September 6th.
>
>Regards,
>

>Phil Green.
>EEb Bass
>Fodens (Courtois) Band.
>

>--

 .-_|\   Peter Younghusband  Karratha W.A.
 /*    \  monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 \_.-\_/  Tel / Fax: (0061) 8 9185 5186   http://www.kisser.net.au
      v   * is Karratha!