Re: Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass - 20/9/97

In article <RJuDvHAQZsE0IwzA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Morgan
<tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Hello all,
>     In case any of you saw Dangerfield on Friday night on BBC1 and were
>wondering who the brass band was, it was us.  Standing outside for 5
>hours on a cold January night for about 10 seconds of TV :)  Still, the
>banners were visible, which should please the sponsor!

I did and I did. However I was sure I saw an old looking trumpet when
the 'band' appeared in the surgery! Which I thought was a bit out of
place.....
--
Dave White				     Ormston Technology Ltd
Email:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		    Tel: +44 1482 804104