Re: Full Monty

Thanks for the info Katie.  I used to play for the Stocksbridge band for 4
years so its interesting stuff.  As far as I can remember this film and
Brassed Off were being made at around the same time.  I remember talking to
people in the band at the time and they said they were in a film, but I
then forgot all about it.

At that point no-one knew what the name of the film was (well no-one told
me, or did they and I forgot !!).  Its nice to know its out now though,
I'll have to go and watch it (my mother recommends it too).

A question for you.  Is the name on the account you used to send the email
the same Robert Illsley that used to play for Dodworth (I think) and helped
Brighouse out a few times over the last couple of years?  If so, say hello
to him from me.

Martin Irwin.
Eb Soprano cornet
Brighouse & Rastrick band