Re: Full Monty

Dear Martin
Yes it is the same Robert Illsley.
I know you from somewhere too but can't think where. Did you play for
warren years ago? about 1986? I was  the percussionist then when Duncan
beckley was conducting. I may have seen you when Brighouse made a c.d.
not long ago? Any ideas
Katie.

In message <E0x8NHJ-0001Y1-00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Irwin
<mirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes