Tuba Tiger Rag

Can anyone help.  I would like to find a Brass Band arrangement of
Tuba Tiger Rag, as played by Canadian Brass.  I have an arrangement
of a similar piece by Stephen Roberts, but it is not the same.
I have heard that there is a brass band conductor in NZ who does
these.  Does anyone know the whereabouts of such an arrangement ?
I have the quintet version and, if all else fails, might attempt an
arrangement myself (a first) after seeking copyright help.
 If not could anyone suggest a similar piece: Jazzy/Dixie Tuba solo
with band/group accomp. ??

Many thanks,

Phil Green.
EEb Bass