Re: Full Monty

Katie,

You were right, I did play for Warren band under Duncan Beckley.  I played
principal cornet with them between around 1984 and 1987.  There were so
many changes in the band while I was there that I can't remember your name
but I might recognise you if I saw you again.

I seem to remember that Robert did do a CD with Brighouse a while ago,
which is strange because if you were there with him I should have
recognised you.

Martin.