RE: Instrument dealers

Ian wrote:
>>I am looking for recommendations for UK dealers who keep reasonable

>>stocks of secondhand instruments (preferably good quality

>>professional grade trumpets/cornets, and ideally holding some in keys
>>other than Bb.)

Although I have never bought from them, John Myatts, just north of london=
,
used to keep a good stock of secondhand and new kit which was listed in a=

catalogue mailed out quite regularly - I'm sure they also have a web site=

although the URL escapes me. - discounts available for music teachers/MU
members.

Andy Wooler, Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass, PRO SCABA
MD "The Classic Dance Band", Trumpet "Sussex Symphony Orchestra"
awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home),
andy.wooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/awooler