Holiday in Scotland...

Hello there,

Between the 11th and the 19th of October, me and our band's bass trombone
player are making a 1 week trip to Scotland. We will be staying in the
Pitlochry area. As we rarely have the opportunity to listen to bands from
England or Scotland (Belgium's main radio programme about banding was taken
off the air last year (can you image?), so we have to buy CDs if we want to
hear new releases or if we just want to learn from you guys), it would be
just marvellous if we could attend a brass band concert during our stay in
Scotland.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a million!

Claude Cuvelier
2nd Trombone - Brass Band Leieland (Belgium)