A good Concert

Hello all, I am hoping that someone can help me with this request.

A couple of my cousins from the UK paid me a visit earlier in the year and
I was horrified to hear that they had never seen a brass band. This took be
surprise as brass banding is much bigger over there than it is here. I
brought them along to a couple of our rehearsals while they were here and
they thouroughly enjoyed themselves. I have promised to find out where thay
can go and see a really good brass band now that they are home again.

They live in Northolt (I have no idea what thats near but I trust somebody
will) and I would appreciate any response in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
Steve Harlow
1st Baritone
St Marys Brass.

PS Angela, have you got your new toy yet?