Re: David Noble

At 11:48 06/10/97 +0100, John Goodwin (goodwinj@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Hi Angela
>
>Still have not tracked this guy down: do you have a phone number for him
>that works?

Sorry John ....... all that info. was lost when my PC hard disk crashed a
couple of months ago.  The lead to him I had was via City of Cambridge Band
(Darren Ashman) but unfortunately I've also lost this address too.  I think
we're there going to have to "shelf" this one for now ....... unless the
BB-List can help track down either David or Darren.

>See you in Folkestone.

Yep ..... see you then.

A.T.

Angela Tregaskes