RE:Questions questions!/Deportment

Here in North America the adjudicators are all behind screens so that they
(theoretically) don't know which band they are judging.  I thought this
was the case in the U.K. but this is apparently not so.  Unless I am
missing something vital, it seems that if a judge can tell if you are
sitting up straight, he or she can also tell which band you are.  Please
shed some light for you cousins here in the backwoods.

Regards,
Mike Solms
Scioto Valley Brass Band
misolms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx