----------
From:   INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:   10 October 1997 20:06
To:     INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: Adolphe Sax.

Sender: brass-band-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	by hil-img-4.compuserve.com (8.8.6/8.8.6/2.6) with SMTP id PAA205=
32
	for <awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Fri, 10 Oct 1997 15:06:48 -0400 (ED=
T)
	   id ap0027844; 10 Oct 97 21:01 MET DST
smsltd.demon.co.uk
	  with SMTP id AA21142 for <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
	  Fri, 10 Oct 1997 18:55:39 +0100 (BST)
	  for brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx id 876472075:05:10097:0;
	  Fri, 10 Oct 97 09:27:55 BST
punt-2.mail.demon.net
	   id aa0605444; 10 Oct 97 9:27 BST
	  (post.office MTA v1.9.3 evaluation license) with ESMTP id AAA48=

	  for <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
	  Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:20:53 +0100
From: Kevin & Pam Smith <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MMDF-Warning:  Parse error in original version of preceding line at
post.demon.nl