From: Penny Morgan
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The demographic history of Brass Bands
Date: 15 October 1997 22:01

Hi John

A long standing member of the band I play for compiled a history of our
band, which was published into a book.  Len Parsons played in the
Wellington
Silver Band from the 1930's until 1996.  His book gives notes and
photographs from 1860 to1986.

I could probably locate a spare copy if you were interested.  Drop me a
line
if you would like me to find a copy - pmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Penny Morgan
Solo Cornet - Wellington Silver Band