Re: Nationals..........

At 17:58 15/10/97 -0400, Peter Younghusband (aka. Monkey!)  wrote:

>Is it the Nationals this weekend? I've got a little out of date already!

More than a little out of date Monkey!!

You are however indeed correct that the Nationals will take place this Sat.
(18th Oct.) ar the RAH, London.

The piece however is "On Alderley Edge" by Peter Graham and from the colour
suppl. edition of the BB last week it would appear that all the bands like
it.  Many have even commented that it has quite a few real "tunes" in there
...... just my sort of piece in fact.  Pity I won't be able to listen this
year (other commitments that day I'm afraid).

>What's the piece like? Is it an Isiah or and Songs for BL?

I have heard that the Aussies are planning to use Isiah 40 as their
testpiece however, so maybe this is where the "confusion" originates from?

A.T.
Angela Tregaskes
<angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (alternative e-mail)