Re: Registration

In article <344406EB.4DF24DDE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Cooper writes
>In my experience, day transfers are limited to one or two borrowed
>players from a band of the same or lower section and this works because
>we DO have a registration scheme and we know who is being borrowed from
>where.

Whilst on the subject of day transfers, what's the general feeling about
borrowing players, or a player, from the preceding band ? Someone
borrowed our bass trom last year in the National Areas at Bradford. It
was a bit of a smile 'cos he'd ony attended about 4 rehearsals because
of work committments. Surely a decent day transfer would remove this
need, assuming that you knew well enough in advance of the need fo
borrowing.

--
David Morris
email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx