[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Brass-Band <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Nationals
- From: "Salte, Atle" <Atle.Salte@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Oct 1997 09:49:00 +0200
- Alternate-recipient: Prohibited
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
- Original-encoded-information-types: IA5-Text
- Priority: normal
- Priority: low
- Reply-to: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- X400-mts-identifier: [/c=NO/admd=TELEMAX/prmd=CONOCO/; CONOCOINT/SVGMS1/0000A125]
- X400-originator: Atle.Salte@conoco.no
- X400-received: by /c=no/admd=telemax/prmd=internet/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 17 Oct 1997 09:56:29 +0200
- X400-received: by /c=NO/admd=TELEMAX/; Relayed; 17 Oct 1997 07:52:00 Z
- X400-received: by /c=NO/admd=TELEMAX/prmd=CONOCO/; Relayed; 17 Oct 1997 09:49:00 +0200
- X400-received: by mta MHNORWAY in /c=no/admd=telemax/prmd=internet/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 17 Oct 1997 09:56:29 +0200
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
>Hello from Norway,
>Anyone on the list playing in the finals in RAH on saturday?
>Please let me know what you think of the piece, the same piece is going to
>be used in the finals in Norway as well.
>Which bands are participating in the championship section on saturday?
>In a few weeks time, saturday 1st Nov, we are going to an entertainment
>contest in Stavanger called Siddis Brass, our conductor on this occasion
>will be major Peter Parkes.
>If theres any interest I will try to bring the results on the list after
>I think Roger Webster is going to play on the Gala concert as well as a
>concert on Sunday 2nd Nov. in Stavanger.
Yes, there will be a concert at the Salvation Army corps Sunday 2nd Nov. 15:00
Who will attend.....
The National Band of the Salvation Army in Norway,
Manger Musikklag and Roger Webster as a guest soloist.
Atle Salte (Web-Sergeant) e-mail: atle.salte@xxxxxxxxx
The Salvation Army Band, Stavanger
unsubscribe or receive the list in digest form, mail a message of 'help' to