RE: Nationals

>Hello from Norway,
>
>Anyone on the list playing in the finals in RAH on saturday?
>Please let me know what you think of the piece, the same piece is going to
>be used in the finals in Norway as well.
>
>Which bands are participating in the championship section on saturday?
>
>In a few weeks time, saturday 1st Nov, we are going to an entertainment
>contest in Stavanger called Siddis Brass, our conductor on this occasion
>will be major Peter Parkes.
>
>If theres any interest I will try to bring the results on the list after
>the contest.
>
>I think Roger Webster is going to play on the Gala concert as well as a
>concert on Sunday 2nd Nov. in Stavanger.

Yes, there will be a concert at the Salvation Army corps Sunday 2nd Nov. 15:00

Who will attend.....

The National Band of the Salvation Army in Norway,
Manger Musikklag and Roger Webster as a guest soloist.

Atle Salte (Web-Sergeant)     e-mail: atle.salte@xxxxxxxxx
Cornet
The Salvation Army Band, Stavanger
http://www.netpower.no/~atles