Re: Linguistic Help

Nigel

Whilst many (mainly English) folk think my native tongue to be a foreign
language ........ esp. they way I speak it ........ it is NOT quite
gaelic so I am unable to help you on this occasion.  Surely someone on
the list can speak enough of the lingo. you require (Gregor Spowart in
Edinburgh perhaps?) so good luck.

What's the English translation anyhow?  I am intrigued!

A.T.