Re: Nationals

ANDY .......... Worry no more BRIGHOUSE won the nationals at the RAH on
Sat. pm  I wasn't there myself by my info. came from a very reliable
source (& if you're prize for posting first has not been claimed yet
..... my tipple is Southern Comfort with lemonade rather than that nasty
fizzy stuff you lads call BEER!!)

Angela
.