Re: Favourites./Isiah 40

I'm interested to hear, the Soprano has a top A for about sixteen long
beats in Isiah 40, could any of them hold it?

Also, I'm sending out a bit of a "feeler" on Lowry's Sketchbook, its on our
shortlist for an owncoice at our next nationals, anyone got any opinions?

Steve Harlow
Baritone
St Marys Brass

mirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx