Re: Registration

The dual registration system is not without its critics.  It it said by
some that it is abused by certain bands.  There is a further quirk in
our system.  Dual registration between a senior band and its associated
junior band.  If a band has both senior and junior bands, there is
allowed extra 'permits' between them for contesting.  In fact, Kew has
three bands, and this rule was introduced at Kew's request to allow
greater movement and sharing between the three bands.  What do you think
of that?  I can't criticise it too much - Kew is my band!
Regards,
Glenn McGowan (Kew Band, Melbourne, Australia)
gmcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx