Re: Alternative Nationals Results

David I think you were unfair with your remarks to the Horn Player with
EYMS it was a young lady trying her best, okay she tried her best, its a
daunting task when thing go wrong on the Albert hall stage, they are a
young band with one of the nicest guys in brass banding Robert Childs, he
was the first one to go over to her and say a few comforting words to her
afterwards.

I was in the hall also down the mews the weather I gave 198 pts ;)

Yours Evan Howells