Re: concert at nationals

Unfortunately I was just to far away to get to the concert however, I am
fortuanate enough to say that we have played "support" for James Morrison a
little while ago and I also attended one of his workshops. He is incredible
and outs on a great show. Did he do any of his "Multiphonics" for you? And
the SuperD's that he plays just make your hair stand on end. What did you
get to see him play?

Steve Harlow
Baritone
St Marys Brass