Pontin's

Hi Tim,

>>Is anyone on the list planning on going to Pontin's this weekend?<<

As you probably know from Big Martin, Stourport-on-Severn will be there for
the first time in 3rd section.

A lot of us will be staying over the weekend (I'm taking the family<G>) so
hope to see you there!

>>We're playing Pageantry in the Championship section on Sunday, and the
test
piece for the 1st section on Saturday is James Cook - Circumnavigator by
Gilbert Vinter which in my opinion is technically much harder, although
Pageantry is the more difficult to pull off effectively.<<

Be interesting to hear these as i don't know them.
We're playing Eric Ball's Four Preludes (another EB after Tintagel in last
year's regionals). Can't say the 2nd Bari part is over inspiring! :-(
Plus, I see Geoff Whittam is adjudicating. Hope we don't have him as he
didn't seem to like some of our playing at the regionals :-(

>>Anyway, hope to see some of you cheering us on....as we defend our
title<<

As long as I'm not too hungover on the Sunday I'll be there to listen to
Sovereign defend their title!

best of luck!

Cheers

Mike