Re: Top 50

How do they work this out? They have recently printed in Australian Band
World the results for us down under and I was rather surprised to see that
we, St Marys were third in the country. Don't get me wrong I am not
complaining but I would like to know how they came up with the result. I
have been told that they are using a similar formula to yours.

Thanks
Steve Harlow
Baritone
St Marys Brass