Re: Nationals result and transfernews

Its a pity money always seems to come in to play now days, I know a lot of
Musicians down here like myself who would give their left arm (if I didn't
need it to hang on to my Bari) just to play with some of these bands let
along actually get PAID for it.

Steve.

goaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/23/97 09:11 PM