Re: Favourites./Isiah 40

Phil this is what I wrote

Brass bands have been re -arranging parts since brass bands started and

----------

> Sorry Evan.  I hate to disagree with such a nice bloke BUT I can't
> remember my band (under Howard, Phillip or now Nick) changing any
> parts.  Maybe our players are good enough to play their parts.

I totally agree you have some wonderful players in the band, but has I said
it was the MD who changed the parts in Lutons archives the scores of
Halliwell, Mortimer, Ball  Wilcocks Hargreves, also may I had Luton had
great players in them days, Mortimers , Auther Doyle. David Baron. Bob
Borrie. and  ( Evan Howells :)

Well done last week dont forget tour in June
yours Evan Howells