Re: Looking for contacts in US

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Peter Younghusband wrote:

> I could well be - I'm not sure! I remember when we (JJB - or BNFL then) were in
> Seattle last year, somebody contacted me on the list to ask where the concert was.
>
> Was it you?
>
> Monkey
>
> Gene H. Chan wrote:

> >	 Monkey: could you possibly be referring to Little Mountain Brass
> > Band, in Vancouver, BC, Canada?  We're about 3 hours north of Seattle.  I
> > didn't respond to the earlier post because it specified "Northwest U.S.",
> > so that would exclude us.

	Yes, that was me.  As I recall, you were putting on a concert in
Richland, Washington, which is about four hours southeast of Seattle,
i.e., on the other side of Seattle from Vancouver.  I wondered at the time
why BNFL would want to go to Richland, which, as you may have discovered,
is not close to any large population center.  After much digging around on
the net, I finally discovered what "BNFL" stood for, hence the connection
to Richland.