Re: Favourites./Isiah 40

 Funnily enough Dyke didn't win, but neither did we.

> It is on record Black Dyke and James Watson did win fairly also Elgar
> Howarth was a winner. It is a bitter pill to swallow for those people who
> disagreed with the result!!
> History books will say
> National Brass Band Champions 1995... Black Dyke Mills..James Watson.

Where does it say that they won fairly.......???? I would love to see it!

Monkey

PS - I can say that now, because my ban is up!!!!!!!!!

Peter.
	I was there on the day mentioned it was the adjudicators who said
they won fairly!!
I listern to all the bands and the twenty or so people who sat around me
were of the same opinion that Dyke had won.. If you have evidence on the
country you should go through the right channels that it can be delt with.
I think you have a personal grudge with Dyke and Jimmy Watson and Elgar
Howarth, I saw the farce afterwards that contributed to your ban and the
NCC was justified..
 I personally think that the NCC  were lenient to you and the band.
My personal advice to you, is leave sleeping dogs lie. yes your ban is up
but may I add you are still on probation with the NCC. lots of people
listen in on the internet, and they have ears.
I know Richard Evans very well we were in the Youth band together with
Jimmy Watson
and I am sure they are embarrassed about the situation that did arise as I
was..

Keep in touch I do like your postings
Evan Howells