Re: Favourites./Isiah 40

Les McCormack wrote:
> Sorry to disappoint but I didn't play the trombone part in Songs.
> Perhaps you're thinking of someone else.
>
> Also I believe that we did win on that occasion. 1995 was the year
> that we won the Grand Slam of European, Open and National titles.

Apologies Les.  It has already been established that I got the fact wrong
about the winner, and that Dyke did win.  Also, with regards to the
trombone part, I didn't hear your performance on the day, but there was a
lot of talk about the trombone part for that piece, and I was told by a
colleague of mine who heard the performance that you had played the notes.
We were obviously wrong and accept what you are saying.  Thanks for putting
the matter straight.

Martin Irwin.