Re: Nationals and Qaulifiers....

Each to their own David. You obviously enjoy contesting and all those extra rehearsals
on often 'boring' pieces. I fully take what you say. However, my favourite times in
banding apart from the chamarardery were for good concerts - making music for people to
enjoy. Not being judged, just providong entertainment. I spent many a night travelling
to band before a contest, often asking myself why!!!

PS - I still kept going though for some reason!

Monkey