Re: Top 50

In message <971025043838_1533883902@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
BRITCLIFFE@xxxxxxx writes
>tim,
>
>like i said, computer generated statistics are meaningless, thanks for
>helping me make my point.
>
>Q.E.D!
>
>jim britcliffe
>united co-op band (crewe)

Perhaps my posting wasn't to clear.  Yes, they are meaningless if you're
a musician, but the point I was trying to make is that they're a bible
for bandsmen. :)

Oh, and we might as well forget about all the points you'll get for
beating us today...they're just computer generated and meaningless. :)
(PLEASE note the smiley face....too many light hearted remarks are being
met with pointless, angry, lengthy replies on the list at the moment)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.