Pontin's contest

Just a few notes about the contest.

I can't remember most of the results cos someone nicked my programme, but=

I'll post them when I have them back. All I remember is Standish came thi=
rd
in the fourth section, where we played "Prelude, Song and Dance" by John
Golland.

Also, if anyone knows who played the Milk Tray theme at 7.30am Saturday
morning, pass on my thanks for waking me up in time for my early morning
jog.

To the 5 players who played at about 2am Monday morning: You were
good! And the lad who started juggling in the middle was my mate, Paul
Brown, front row of Standish... Again, anyone knowing the identity of the=
 5
players, pass on my applause!

Looking forward to next year,
Ian Fishwick