Re: Opinions

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------93BF40694163AE2D40EC07D3

Mark Corben schrieb:

> Hello all,
> I have read with some interest some of the slightly heated
> discussions recently. I think we all should remember that we all are
> entitled to our opionons and that from time to time we are just going
> to have to agree to disagree. If we always felt the same about the
> various topics on the list, well it would be quite a boring forum
> won't it.
>
> Completly off the topic, just wondering if there are any list members
> living in Germany that would be able to help me out with a favour ??
>
> All the best
> Mark
>
> --
> Dear Mark,

indeed I can agree with you. Information exchange and fact discussions
should be fine. Is it the main topic to receive every day an amount of
E-Mails with endless discussions?

By the way, let me know your request regarding your favour to be done. I
am from Germany.

Bj=F6rn Schneberger
Brass Band Habitzheim, Germany

--------------93BF40694163AE2D40EC07D3

begin:	  vcard
fn:	     Bjoern Schneberger
n:	      Schneberger;Bjoern
org:	    Brass Band Habitzheim
email;internet: brass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:	  Conductor
note:	   The only German Brass Band in the list?
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:	    vcard